An easy recipe to follow or change up. You can use ham or bacon, or you can use smoked turkey legs or turkey wings (if you don’t like pork) to change up the flavor. The use of the crockpot allows you to have plenty of time to make other dishes. A great, signature dish for the holidays.
Cook Time: 4 hrs. 20 mins Prep Time: 20 mins. Cook Time: 4 hrs. Level: Easy Serves: 12
· 2 16 oz. bags of frozen green beans
· 1 1/2 medium yellow onion chopped
· 1 1/2 lbs. of bacon chopped or use 2 (1 lb. each) smoked turkey wings or legs
· 3 tbsp. minced garlic
· 2 tsp. cracked blacked pepper
· 1 1/2 lbs. of golden potatoes cut in quarters
· 6 cups of chicken broth
Add all ingredients into large slow cooker and cover then turn on high and cook for 4 hours.